Intuit Inc. is committed to powering prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed through its ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. As part of the Global Corporate Affairs team, you will support internal and external communication for Intuit's public affairs activities and report directly to Intuit's Director of Global Public Affairs
What you'll bring
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5-10 combined years ofexperience on political campaigns, in government work, or in public affairs and/or public relations with a major corporation, an agency and/or trade association. Experience working on political campaigns or in capitals – in the US or international – is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Project and program management skills with a focus on organization and attention to detail.
- Event management experience, including creativity in creating experiences.
- Track record of success leading multiple assignments in their craft.
- Ability to distill key messages and present them in a compelling and visually interesting way. Proficiency with design, digitalcontent production and digital ad buying preferred.
- Operates & makes an impact across organizational boundaries and at the industry & policy level.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, effectively analyzing and assessing opportunities and threats, prioritization of focus, analyzing developments.
- Capacity and drive to understand fully the business and operational elements of Intuit; including understanding what is mission critical from the trivial.
- Reputation for having the highest ethical standards and integrity.
How you will lead
- Partner closely across Global Corporate Affairs and Intuit's business units to drive a global and integrated public affairs capability for the company, including strategic alliance and third-party influencer outreach to amplify and help validate the company's messaging to better position its needs in specific legislative, legal, and regulatory debates.
- Responsible for driving end-to-end public affairs processes, supporting development of strategies and resource planning, tracking all activities, leading weekly working team meetings, and driving weekly content reviews.
- Manage content for Intuit public affairs campaigns, including paid and owned channels (website, social media).
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person events to showcase Intuit's public affairs platform, its public policy positions, and its commitment to powering prosperity around the world.
- Work with members of the Global Corporate Affairs team tosupport and amplify strategic philanthropic projects and related community engagement, including foundational partnerships, tax, and small business philanthropy.