Public Accounting Manager or Seniors Recently From Big 4
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
We will talk to candidates who meet ALL of these minimum requirements:
- Located in or able to relocate to (Employer relocation package): Boston, MA; Greenwich, CT; New York, NY; Short Hills, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Wilmington, DE; Washington, DC; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Miami, FL; Cleveland, OH; Detroit, MI; Chicago. IL; Houston, TX; Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles, CA
- 3-6years (no more than 8) of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2-3+ recent busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing large clients ($500M-$3B+ in revenues).
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.).
- We are looking for the top 20% of the Top 7CPA Firms. Of these, we want to talk to achievers, difference makers, those with an entrepreneurial spirit, future potential partners, future C-Suite candidates, up-and-comers.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
- Undergraduatedegree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- US Citizens, Green card holders only
- Corporate accounting and/or financeexperience at a large public corporation is a plus.
- People who are confident enough in themselves and their abilities to ask questions and make suggestions for efficiencies, someone you want to spend time with and grab dinner with, thinks fast, learns quickly and speaks and presents themselves professionally.
Due to growth, our offices are currently seeking experienced Managers, Directors and Seniors who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Work alongside our Fortune 1000 clients and complete important finance and accounting work of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind projects inside the walls of the nation's largest companies. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs.
Take advantage of company's lucrative incentive plans (up to 50% bonus) and competitive base salary ($71K - $130K). Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, company offers comprehensive benefit plans.