Job Title: PTC Analyst - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis & triage of prod issues related to PTC(Positive Train Control) train operations
- Field testing of PTC in locomotives
- Additionally, functional testing responsibilities will be given on need-basis
- Participate in offshore discussions and clarifying functional/automation related doubts.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Must 10 years or more of total IT/non-IT experience
- Must have more than 2-3 years of hands-on experience & knowledge of I-ETMS (Interoperable Electronic Train Management System, a PTC software product)
- Working knowledge of other parts of PTC such as BOS (Back Office Server) would be an added plus
- Strong in analysis, problem solving & issue triaging
- Should be able to understand Railroad operations rules, procedures and practices.
- Be able to recognize and predict issues that could occur, after being familiar with the system and develop procedures to test them
- Have experienceworking directly with the customer team and managers and demonstrated-
- To be result-driven with a go-getter ownership attitude
- Strong organization skills
- Planning and problem solving abilities;
- To be analytical and pay attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken.