WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Psychologist to join its Behavioral Health team in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This is an opportunity to join a large, well-respected medical group with over 1,000 providers and low staff turnover. Wellspan Health is a top rated integrated health system with a focus on a high-quality patient care.
About the Practice
- Join our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, PAs and NPs
- Outpatient position working with adults and children
- Excellent compensation and benefits including retirement, relocation, medical malpractice and tail
- Enjoy cutting edge technology, electronic health record and excellent business support from well-trained office staff
- Gettysburg is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living, and low crime rates
- Abundant outdoor activities include golf, fishing and hiking nearby on the Appalachian Trail
- Conveniently located just north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and west of Philadelphia
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 130 patient carelocations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 130 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Position requires PsyD or PhD. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania Psychologist license.