- PhD or PsyD in Clinical,Counseling or Applied Psychology 3-5 years of post-degree job experience
- Licensed or license eligible, in psychology in Texas
- Experience in identifying, addressing and intervening in personal, family, environmental, and organizational issues
Dependent upon expereince
Specific Job Related Duties
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED DUTIES
- Implement behavioral health and performance countermeasures to psychological and environmental factors which challenge the attainment of health, performance, or mission goals.
- Support development and implementation of the psychological screening tools and activities for astronaut applicants, and on an ongoing basis, assess best practices for improving screening and selection methods.
- Provide pre-flight psychological training and pr