The Teva Psychiatry Regional Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, managing, directing, motivating and training sales representatives in the Pacific Region.
North Bay, CA
East Bay, CA
San Francisco, CA
Central Coast, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Critical and necessary in order to achieve this position's overall objective: Trains, coaches and supervises field sales employees in specified geography; recruits, interviews and hires as needed.
- Integrates and directs implementation of Teva Specialty sales plans and objectives; provides field perspective for departmental initiatives.
- Discerns trends in the marketplace.
- Achieves sales results by product.
- Develops and maintains team spirit and enthusiasm in order to achieve the greatest impact on the Teva Specialty competitive position and value.
- Develops and maintains an atmosphere that promotes safety and quality of life for all employees.
- Manages within all budgetary guidelines.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a scientific discipline: Must have five years pharmaceutical sales and/or pharmaceutical sales management experience.
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Candidates must live in territory
- Overnight travelrequired…. The Region includes the following geography: CA, OR, WA, AK, NV
- Sales Management
- Marketing or Marketing support
- Project or Account Management.