Fort Lauderdale Hospital is currently recruiting New General Psychiatrists for their expanding Inpatient and Outpatient Services! They have recently opened their new state of the art behavioral health care facility that provides inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment to teens, adults, and older adults suffering from drug addiction, mental health issues, and co-occurring disorders. Fort Lauderdale Hospital also has a specialty program dedicated to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community - The Pride Institute. As a 182-bed fully-licensed and accredited, private hospital, Fort Lauderdale Hospital has been providing world class treatment in a safe and comfortable setting for more than 30 years.
Position Duties and Highlights:
- Competitive compensation package to include salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus opportunity.
- NEW FACILITY and Largest freestanding behavioral facility in the state of Florida with unlimited growth potential!
- Shared reasonable weeknight and weekend call is required.
- Lucrative ECT and TMS opportunities for those with interest.
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team with Friendly Experienced Support Staff.
- Must be BC/BE General Psychiatry with active Florida license or ability to obtain.
- Interest in treating older adults and suboxone certification a plus.