Joining UNC Health Care system means you’ll become part of an inclusive organization with a mission to improve the health and well-being of the diverse communities we serve.
Psychiatrist Opportunity at UNC Caldwell- Lenoir, NC
Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for healthcare in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 137-bed licensed hospital (110 medical & 27 psychiatric) is a member of the UNC Care System.
UNC Caldwell is building a brand new facility to open in 2019. The Mental Health Inpatient/Outpatient hospital will feature 28 inpatient beds as well as a full-spectrum outpatient clinic with a multi-disciplinary staff. It will be located adjacent to UNC Caldwell hospital in the heart of Western, NC.
- Full-time Opportunity for inpatient or outpatient (or mix)
- Seeking a minimum of two psychiatrist, will grow accordingly
- Additional staff to include psychologist, LCSW, etc.
This Position Features:
- The benefits afforded a hospital-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina-70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community