MHM Services, Inc. (MHM), is a leading national provider of healthcare services to state and local government agencies. Clients in 16 states / Nearly 350 Facilities / More than 7,000 Employees. MHM provides behavioral health and medical specialty services to government agencies in a wide variety of patient care settings, including Correctional Facilities, State Hospitals, Courts, Juvenile Facilities and Community Clinics. In the state of Pennsylvania, our client relationships include:
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections – 26 State prisons, 1 motivational boot camp
- Philadelphia Prison System – 6 County jails
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania including all Pennsylvania State Hospitals and various Bureaus of the Commonwealth.
MHM's Pennsylvania team of Psychiatrists Enjoy:
- Tremendous Career Satisfaction for both early career and experienced Psychiatrists;
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
- A regular work schedule and the absence of dealing with insurance companies.
MHM is seeking a Part-time Psychiatrist to join our mental health team located at the State Correctional Institution Smithfield. SCI Smithfield is conveniently located 30 miles from Altoona, PA! This opportunity offers the following full time benefits:
FULL TIME BENEFITS SUMMARY: (30 – 40 hours/week)
- Employed Position with Guaranteed Salary
- $$$ Retention Bonus
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance + 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal) + Paid Holidays
- CME Paid Days Off & CME Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Options plus Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- MD or DO. Active, unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license and DEA.
- All qualified applicants are required to successfully complete a security clearance process as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.