In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
- Performs diagnostic and treatment planning on patients
- Prescribes medication as needed
- Provides psychological treatments as needed e.g. individual group, behavior or family therapy
- Performs consultations on general patients as needed
- participates in conferences, training programs, staff and developmental meetings as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.