General Psychiatrist Needed in Charming, Family Friendly Community Near Tallahassee.
Client is seeking a General Psychiatrist with a desire to work with a variety of patient diagnoses including Addiction. Hospital is a private treatment facility that offers full continuum programs for adults with psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment issues. Treatment programs combine biopsychosocial therapy with the 12-step recovery philosophy.
THE POSITION DUTIES
• Will work with a variety of patients and diagnoses in both the In-Patient and Out-Patient Setting.
• Conduct admission assessments and evaluations on new patients.
• Provide treatment team leadership.
• Daily follow-up care with patients.
• Attractive call schedule.
THE PHYSICIAN WE SEEK
• BC/BE General Psychiatrist or Addiction Psychiatrist.
• GA license or ability to obtain.
Client offers physicians a top-range base salary along with a benefits package that offers a range of options for customization for specific needs.