Crossover Health is a healthcare organization redefining how healthcare is practiced, delivered, and financed. We design and deliver the inspiring environments, experiences, and relationships that mobilize people to engage and excel in their health. A passionate commitment to the patient experience creates the magic behind what we do. Crossover Health is currently seeking an experienced Psychiatrist for our Nearsite clinics.
This position will expand our Nearsite service offerings to include in-house psychiatric care. The Psychiatrist will provide general outpatient psychiatric services to members of our Nearsite and onsite communities, including intakes and evaluations, acute and chronic condition treatment, and medication evaluations and treatment plans. This role will integrate and collaborate with our primary care and ancillary care teams, including our behavioral health providers, as part of our larger comprehensive primary health model.
- <spanProvide psychiatric intake evaluations
- <spanProvide treatment for acute and chronic psychiatric conditions
- <spanComplete medication reviews and prescribe medications
- <spanDevelop treatment plans in collaboration with behavioral health providers
- <spanProvide evidence-based, timely, compassionate care to a wide range of individuals
- <spanWork collaboratively with a multidisciplinary medical team, including primary care physicians and physical medicine providers, and specifically with behavioral health specialists and health coaches
- <spanComplete thorough documentation using electronic medical records and other integrated tools and applications
- <spanKeep open lines of respectful communication with other providers, clinic staff, and patients
- <spanOther duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- <spanCompletion of MD degree from an accredited medical school
- <spanActive Medical License in the State of California
- <spanBoard Certification in Psychiatry
- <span5 years of relevant experience providing psychiatric care
- <spanExperience in an outpatient setting, specifically within an integrated primary care model
- <spanExperience using electronic medical records
- <spanExperience with telehealth or virtual care offerings, including aptitude for associated technology.