Our Psychiatrist provides a full range of psychiatric services to patients. Provides clinical consultation regarding identified cases to mental health and health care staff.
Education for Psychiatrist:
- Graduation from an accredited medical school wih specialty training in psychiatry.
Experience for Psychiatrist:
- Training and experience providing psychiatric services to an adult population
Licenses/Certifications for Psychiatrist:
- Physician who is licensed to practice medicine in the State, board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry
- Current CPR Certified
- Responsible to provide psychiatric services as required and within the standards of professional psychiatric and medical care.
- Responsible to abide by the security regulations of the facility, the regulations of the institution(s) to which psychiatric services are provided, and the policies and procedures of Wellpath.
- Responsible to provide documentation of psychiatric services to permit monitoring of compliance with policies and procedures of Wellpath.
- Evaluation and treatment in a timely manner of patients referred for psychiatric services by mental health or medical staff.
- Documentation of all psychiatric evaluations and/or treatment in patient's health record utilizing approved psychiatric templates/forms.