Psychiatric Nurse Manager, McKee Medical Center, Loveland CO
The psychiatric Nurse Manager coordinates with the Program Director to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure high quality care and positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation
- Development of policies, procedures and standards of care
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- High Level involvement with Quality Improvement (QI), Performance Improvement, and Risk Management activities
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital's community presence.
Diamond Healthcare offers a competitive salary, generous PTO and a full benefits package including insurance.
- MSN with psychiatric certification, a plus; or a BSN with a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to effectively implement services in a multidisciplinary setting and in multi-site facilities
- Strong staff training and education skills
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish a plus