PSM Site Leader
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with site functions to continue enhancement of process safety culture and improve process safety competence.
- Partner with site functions to ensure PSM compliance at the site. This will include all procedure updates and training, appropriate use of management of change, closure of action items, and timely inspections/calibrations.
- Lead the sites process safety capital management process working closely with the site Technical and Capital functions.
- Ensure effectiveness of risk mitigation.
- Lead and participate in audits of PSM at Frankford, and other sites as necessary.
- Active participation in external leading practice organizations such as the ACC (especially the Philadelphia regional PSM network) and the CCPS.
- Active member of the site's Technical Service team.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Minimum 10 years Chemical Engineering experiencerequired.
- Minimum of 4 years process safety experience.
- Project management experience
- Six Sigma certification
- PHA leader experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience influencing within an organization