Searching for a role where you drive some of the future's most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager, Public Safety to work out of our Lake Mary, FL office. Relocation is not available for this position. In this role, you are responsible for managing a team of Inside Sales Specialists in the Public Safety Vertical to meet sales objectives working within the limits of established policies.
·An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
·Leading edge technology
·A dynamic team of sales professionals to work with
·BA/BS degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related field strongly preferred
·5-7 Years sales experience with 3+ years of sales management experience
·Strong people management skills
·Excellent Computer Skills
·Strong problem solving and analytical skills
·Proven Sales experience
·Strong drive for results
·Demonstrated teamwork skills
·Self-directed and motivated
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Specialists (ISS's) to meet and exceed Company sales objectives and key initiatives in conjunction with sales direction, working closely with Regional Sales Management and Marketing.
- Track, monitor and enforce key inside sales metrics including demo counts, demo to sales ratio, outbound phone call activity and sales efficiency. Report on and create charts of performance by individual and product line.
- Develop and maintain a system to ensure the capture of all new account data into the database by the ISS per demo and sale.
- Track, monitor and enforce key inside sales metrics including working with sales leads, demo counts, demo to sales ratio, outbound phone call activity and sales efficiency. Report on and create charts of performance by individual and product line.
- Help to ensure sales pipeline remains full with qualified Opportunities and prospects
- Utilize and maintain Sales Force to ensure the capture of all new account data into the database by the ISS per demo and sale.
- Monitor metrics such as leads per Account Manager (AM) and work in conjunction with the Marketing department to ensure appropriate amounts and types of leads are being transferred to Inside Sales for follow up.
- Develop and monitor metrics to increase accessory sales by ISS staff.
- Maintain a library of call scripts for use by ISS's. Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop scripts for product applications, communicate to staff and ensure use.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign staff. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff as a department and as individuals. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various is