Leonardo DRS is seeking an exceptionally qualified and proven Provisioning Lead to join our recognized team of experts to provide a solution for the U.S. Air Force’s T-X program. Leonardo DRS ties together an exceptional T-100 Team comprised of Leonardo Aircraft’s world class aircraft powered by Honeywell engines integrated with state-of the-art ground-based training from CAE USA. The T-100 is purpose-built for a wide range of training capabilities, long-term reliability, and cost effective operations. These characteristics – along with its proven integrated training system comprised of Simulators and Ground Based Training devices – make the T-100 the best solution to train today’s next generation of fighter pilots. For additional information on the T-100 program, please visit our T-X Program website.
The Provisioning Lead will leverage significant experience and judgment to design, develop and deliver provisioning solutions for the T-100 system. As a key member of the Sustainment Integrated Product Team (IPT), the Provisioning lead ensures that the T-100 spares solution is optimized in order to minimize Life Cycle Cost (LCC) while achieving operational requirements. The position is the primary Provisioning interface to customer counterparts in support of the T-100 Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical leadership for the Provisioning team to ensure compliance with customer Provisioning requirements.
- Effectively interfaces with customer specialists, presenting requirements and analysis results at customer design reviews and internal management reviews.
- Develops Program Plans to document and control provisioning tasks and activities required for the T-100 programs.
- Leads activities in development and delivery of Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) necessary for Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and organic support transition
- Interface internally with all disciplines of Engineering, Sustainment, Supply Chain, Functional Organizations and Program Management
- Solves complex technical problems and provides effective and innovative solutions.
- Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Logistics or related engineering field of study with 15+ years’ experience in Aerospace Industry operating and maintaining provisioning models, cataloging, supply metrics tracking, logistics reassignment and source of repair studies in support of depot activation.
- Working knowledge of military and Industry specs governing Provisioning Analysis including SAE/GEIA-STD-0007B
- Familiarity with USG supply data systems including USAF D220 Automated Provisioning, D143C Federal Logistics Information System, D375 Data Exchange System and DLA Enterprise Business System
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of wide array of industry tools used to conduct provisioning analysis and Logistics Support Analysis.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) on high value programs
- Experience in International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Experience dealing with the rules and regulations surrounding Sub-Contractor Intellectual Property.
- Proficient professional written and verbal communication skills including briefings and presentations to senior leadership and customers.
- Proven track record of working withinternational partners and suppliers to develop and deliver program solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to influence, collaborate and work effectively with all levels of internal and external leadership as part of an international team.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must possess or be able to obtain Secret Clearance or above.