CNSI is seeking a creative, detail-oriented Outreach Specialist with strong communications skills and ability to create, maintain, and disseminate effective outreach material. The individual will provide support to the WCMBP staff, providers, and claimants by providing customized information, training information, and other materials to address relevant issues. This person shall have workshops, assess effectiveness of trainings, and oversee the WCMBP outreach web portal. The successful candidate for this role must be able to interact positively and effectively with others including the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Develop outreach content and make it available for stakeholders.
- Design an outreach portal site and upload outreach materials such as newsletters, updates, brochures, etc.
- Review and edit outreach material prior to disseminating materials.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to disseminate training materials.
- Be able to create and deploy a marketing strategy.
- Report regularly on website and social media analytics and be able to provide recommendations. Identifying recurring problems.
- Create and maintain customized communication materials on the outreach portal site.
- Strong written skills and an ability to translate government regulations in accessible and engaging language. Also communicate impending program changes to stakeholders (providers and claimants)
- Provide on-site event support and initiate follow-ups after workshops.
- Assess the stakeholders need for education and communicate this with management and the customer.
- Design and produce effective media for external use.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience). Either a BS/BA degree in a field such as Marketing or Communications, with recent experience of at least:
- Five (5) years general experience in communications with community outreach in the field of health care.
- Three (3) years of that experience in a leadership role conducting outreach by communicating with medical providers to identify and assess the need for provider education related to medical bill processing programs/policies or similar environment (may overlap with other experience).
- 3+ years of experience in roles that involved working directly with clients to understand the client's training and content requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to shifting needs and priorities.
- Must be able to interact positively and effectively with others including the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be thorough and timely in completing all tasks assigned.
- Must demonstrate expertise with Microsoft products.
- Possess superior people leadership skills and commitment to team work.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain NACI clearance.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Adobe products (a plus)