This Network Sales Support Specialist supports the Provider Network team in recruitment and engagement of physician practices as well as ongoing management of those relationships. This position provides insights and identifies opportunities to improve member penetration and program performance using data analysis tools, analytical skills, and best practices. Additionally, this position in responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise on business rules, objectives, and priorities; researching issues impacting practices to draw meaningful conclusions and propose a recommended course of action.
- Ensure accuracy, availability, and accessibility of accurate, complete provider data to facilitate provider recruitment and engagement efforts. This may include tasks such as performing Internet searches and using other tools to gather information necessary to facilitate provider outreach.
- Evaluate and interpret trends and patterns in practice performance data. Identify underperforming practices and collaborate with Network team to employ strategies for improvement.
- Troubleshoot all errors and data inconsistencies and coordinates resolutions expediently
- Proactively engage with the Analytics department to create reports and dashboards necessary to facilitate targeted outreach efforts; as well as assist Analytics team to develop systematic reporting processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc reports to support the Network team
- Thoroughly research issues and present findings in a cohesive, persuasive manner
- Develop & maintain effective cross-functional relationships to better the organization and Network team
- Lead special projects and program activities, as assigned by Network team
- Create and/or assist Network team with Provider presentations
- BA/BS and/or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare Industry Experience 2+ Years (preferred)
- Sales Support experience 3+ Years
- Skilled experience Salesforce.com usage, reporting, data gathering/importing
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools; PPT, XLS, DOC etc.
- Strong collaboration, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to obtain and organize relevant data
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently within the construct of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and management of multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-directed and motivated
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it