In this position, you will:
- Negotiate provider contract arrangements in multiple service areas to meet Health Plan objectives.
- Direct and lead activities of Health Plan provider contracting department, including provider contract language, rates and risk arrangements.
- Work with various leaders and department to set provider contracting goal and strategy.
- Manage a large number of projects occurring at the same time within the department.
- Be accountable for regulatory compliance for Medicare HSD tables submission and any state or federal compliance relating to provider contract language or submission of provider contracts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field
- 5 years of management experience in contracting, related areas or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 10 years of contract negotiation experience including successful leadership in negotiations with significant Providers and Network Vendors or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to present (both in an oral and written manner) complex, technical information in a clear, concise manner to audiences with limited knowledge of detail
- Extensive experience with personal computers, including spreadsheet, database and statistical applications
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).