$80K — $100K *
Position Summary: Terray Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and experienced protein biochemist. As an integral member of our biology group, the candidate will lead the design, expression, purification, labelling and analytical characterization of protein targets for use in our affinity screens. The quality and purity of the proteins is critical to the data output from our screens. The position will report to the Head of Biology.
The core responsibilities of this job will be:
1. Identify and design appropriate protein constructs for targets of interest for screening on Terray’s small molecule arrays
2. Manage protein expression and purification efforts at external CROs for a broad range of protein targets
3. Perform analytical characterization and labelling of protein preparations
4. Establish protein expression and purification capabilities at Terray as needed
5. Develop and execute high through-put affinity, biochemical or activity assays to evaluate hits from affinity screens
6. Work closely with scientists across the company and communicate results at project team meetings
Experience and Qualifications: Given the company’s size, anticipated growth and fast-paced environment, the organization requires a Scientist who is thoughtful, high energy and can partner with the broader organization to further enhance our next generation drug discovery capabilities.
Part of Terray Therapeutics’ success is nurtured by a hands-on work environment where everyone is accountable, everyone is vested in a vision of excellence, and everyone actively takes part in the success of the business. Terray Therapeutics supports a positive work environment comprised of engaged employees who feel appreciated, recognized and free to be creative.
Valid through: 3/17/2021
$100K — $150K
47 days ago
$80K — $100K
33 days ago