In this role, you have the opportunity to
Influence business plans and management communications by supporting product development projects for new features. Develop detailed product specifications for a small portfolio, to achieve short term business results. Support product management by gathering specific information and preparation of product introduction material. Gather information for product strategy and making SWOT analysis. Develop presentation material. Participate in the market introduction.
You are responsible for
- As usability product manager - analyst evaluates user interactions, conducts usability studies and presents findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future design improvements. In case of new products, product manager - analyst support others or develops the user “stories” through task analysis, process mapping and user input.
- Contributes to the creation and application of interface design standards to reflect other stakeholder’s needs, ensure a consistent look and feel, and user experience.
- Contributes to the development of conceptual pre-developments or prototypes of interface design.
- Collaborates with business development, research and prototyping, and other product management to define the next generations of business concepts and solutions.
- Works with the UX and Design Team and key stakeholders to develop a research approach and schedule.
- Defines and drives both qualitative and quantitative user data gathering efforts.
- Presents concepts and initial ideas with rationale to departmental directors, project managers, and clients.
- Develops content for presentations or pitch materials for UI/UX business opportunities.
- Manages, designs and conducts user research; Synthesizes findings; Identifies potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with interaction designers and other user experience professionals to define and improve the user experience.
- As a Customer Advocate in design:
- Advocates for the end user by influencing decisions to ensure that product and design decisions are aligned with user needs and expectations.
- Customer marketers are human bridges. These personable, outgoing marketers are effective communicators who act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization. While they need to be able to work independently, they know the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Medical Physics or Engineering degreerequired
- At least 3 years’ experience in clinical sciences or customer support in Radiation Oncology preferred
- Experienced in product design or use of software products in clinical practice.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong communication skills
- Experience in treatment planning, use of software for quality assurance as well as workflow