Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for the overall support of Enterprise Account Marketing and Customer Relationship activities, in addition to clearly identifying business objectives, goals, opportunities and growth strategies with the ultimate objective of maximizing net sales. Collaborate with the Marketing department of leveraging the appropriate structures, competencies and systems in place to meet department and company goals.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives as outlined in issued RFPs or as discovered in meeting and working with clients or prospective clients.
- Create standard proposal templates and content.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Maintain and monitor tracking tools to measure effectiveness of marketing materials, social media outreach and related communications, including web analytics, website proxy software, and social media analytics.
- Maximize value of brands and ensure alignment with Sales Department and operational department objectives.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities and ROI measurements.
- Determine best practices for engaging with companies in a scalable, repeatable fashion.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Assist with implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Provide support to execution of marketing/sales events (Conference exhibits, speaking engagements, etc.) and follow-up marketing.
- Attend local industry functions, such as association events, conferences and trade shows, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with Operations on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and opportunities within the market.
- Identify opportunities for marketing and prospecting campaigns that will lead to an increase in net new business.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired;
- 10 years previous global corporate services marketing/sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong client service inclination for both external and internal customers
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with a track record of working from a blank slate in creating marketing strategies and plans for initiatives
- Superior organization skills and composure: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging fast paced environment
- Experience with project management skills ensuring timely completion and cost effective practices
- May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.