- Responsible for writing/leading proposal sections as assigned and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements.
- Analyzes the Request for Proposal (RFP) and ensures the writing conforms to the compliance matrices for proposal evaluation.
- Works under the guidance of proposal manager to generate appropriate compliant text for assigned sections.
- Incorporates information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to be included in the proposal.
- Research and gather information for use in proposal development activities.
- Participates in storyboarding and content development meetings.
- Develops win themes and incorporates strategies developed in review teams for final proposal drafts.
- Interview program managers and task leads, and other technical personnel to collect technical and methodology information and incorporate that information into writing winning technical approach sections of proposals.
- Engages throughout the entire proposal lifecycle to create compelling proposal content.
- Supports proposal production through preparation, editing and final binding of all proposals.
- Coordinates all proposal sections assigned (Past Performance, Technical, Management, Pricing) and completes all required Government forms.
- Office environment. Some travel (10%) may be required
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
- 5+ years of experience working in Federal Government proposal development using the Shipley proposal process and developing storyboards, mock-ups, proposal outlines.
- Working knowledge and efficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, independent thinker, and collaborative.
- Outstanding written and oral communication are critical
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Visio, Adobe Acrobat