Job Title :Proposal Writer - G00215
Duration: 6 Months+
Location :111 S 34th St.
Assist with the development of proposal strategy, narrative content and estimates associated with Product Support Analysis deliverables including: Product Support Analysis, Comparative Analysis, System Standardization, Support System Alternatives, Early Fielding Analysis and more. Proposal effort associated with new product introduction to the U.S. Army.
- Must be experienced with Product Support Analysis in accordance with TA-STD-0017.
- In-depth knowledge of Army supportability requirements for aviation systems required; propulsion experiencepreferred.
- Analyze requirements in the statement of work and associated documents, develop source material, consult with logistics, engineering and technical staff to draft narrative content relative to offeror's approach to specified requirements and deliverables.
- Serves as subject matter expert in preparing basis of estimates for analyses.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other proposal team members and work with limited supervision.
- Effective writing skills necessary; ability to write in clear, concise format.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced personal computer skills desired.
- Former U.S. Military Officer, Senior NCO or Civilian Employee with recent experience as a Product Support Manager in an Acquisition Program Office or as an OEM Product Support Manager for sustainment programs.
- Army related experiencepreferred.
- Bachelors Degreerequired but related experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen.t
Our primary need is someone with the specified technical and/or acquisition program expertise. We have a professional proposal development subcontract firm on the program so the proposal writing skills is secondary and not essential