As a Business Analyst in the role of a Proposal Writer/Coordinator, you will serve as the primary contact working with OPS to understand the business environment and then write, coordinate, review and manage the delivery of the RFP to upgrade the applicable business applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist and/or lead cross-functional teams to author, edit and produce detailed, accurate Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI) and questionnaire responses within requireddeadlines
- Effectively account for all important factors ? not just cost ? to ensure business alignment
- Use a structured scoring process or vendor evaluation model
- Create compliance matrix aligned with RFP?s instructions and evaluation factors.
- Review all proposal responses for compliance.
- Perform research and manage information from existing materials, staff interviews/questionnaires.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or equivalent
- Knowledge of and/or experience in proposal management
- Strong knowledge of proposal process (e.g., RFP, RFI, etc.)
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Experienced in MS Office Suite & Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or with minimum oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in taking guidance and directions from Senior Management staff.