Industry: Business Intelligence•
5 - 7 years
Posted 297 days ago
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech is seeking a Proposal Manager to join their team in Herndon, VA.
· Proposal Development Manager within Proposal Operations team working with other proposal managers and coordinators within team.
· Manages all activities involved in the development and revision of proposals.
· Conducts proposal reviews with management.
· Responsible for proposal schedule and compliance.
· Responsible for proposal process training and liaison to direct program staff.
· Acts as a liaison with the Pricing, Contracts and Subcontracts departments.
· Work with technical and management personnel within business operations, capture managers, and corporate support personnel within ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group and Health-Federal Civilian Business Unit.
· 4-5 years of experience specifically focused on Government proposals.
· The candidate must be highly organized; have the ability to work to and meet deadlines; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and work as part of a team.
· The candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively with technical staff to produce quality documents for delivery to a variety of clients. Characteristics necessary for success include: analytical, presentation, reasoning and problem-solving skills; the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision or feedback; and the ability to establish a solid working relationship with supported staff, managers and peers.
· Candidate must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe.
· Candidate must have experience with proposal development tools (i.e., Privia).
· APMP certification a plus
· Shipley practitioner a plus
· Security clearance a plus
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a related field and five to seven years of related (government contractor proposal preparation/analysis) experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
11-13years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04years w/Masters Degree