DataPath, Inc. is seeking a Proposal Manager with responsibility of coordinating all phases of Company’s proposal process in response to U.S. Government, DoD and International MoD (Ministry of Defense) requests. The successful individual in this role will possess the ability to meet deadlines, commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exercise full responsibility and authority for complex government proposals and bid preparations.
- Coordinate proposal efforts with the technical division, contracts department, contractors, subcontractors, finance department, and human resources.
- Oversee Proposal Team; coordinating efforts and ensuring all timelines are met.
- Ensure proposals are in accordance with FARs (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- Use of collaboration tools for both virtual and traditional proposal efforts.
- Work with Capture Managers, Business Development Managers, and SMEs in developing B&P budgets, win strategy (themes, discriminators, ghosting, value-add propositions), and technical solution(s).
- Plan and manage all pre-RFP straw man proposal development activities including outlines/compliance matrices and draft storyboards.
- Ensure assigned writers develop responsive and compliant proposal content through periodic in-process compliance checks and adherence to win strategy and technical solution guidance.
- Analyze and update outline/matrix, schedule, Proposal Plan, storyboards, wall-of-truth metrics, pursuit specific metrics, writing template, and other related documents based on final RFP requirements and updated win strategy.
- Plan, schedule, and manage all color team reviews and debriefs.
- Ensure proposal teams address all color team comments and recommendations.
- Conduct final QC/White Glove/Exec Manager reviews.
- Work with production staff in ensuring overall quality of final deliverable(s).
- BS Degree in Business Administration, or a related field, from an accredited college or university with 10 years of experience, or 15 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience leading multi-million dollar government proposals required.
- Working knowledge of government and military contracts and FAR is required.
- Expert knowledge in all areas of proposal management including leading pursuit kick-off, building compliance matrices and outlines, managing all color reviews, and leading a pursuit from beginning to end, including Evaluation Notices, BAFOs (Best and Final Offer), and orals.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a necessity.
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants, and Subcontractors is required.
- A solution-oriented leader with the skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP is a must.
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills required.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint is required.
- APMP certification highly preferred.
- Advanced degreepreferred, but not required.
- A working knowledge of Shipley proposal processes is preferred.
Requisition ID : 1573