Job Title: Proposal Manager
Job Location: Germantown, MD
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens or Green Card Holders may apply"
- Our Client is seeking and expanding our proposal team to support a robust and growing pipeline of large opportunities.
- Our environment is exciting, stable, and recognizes proposal managers for key contributions to our wins.
- Manage the development of large-scale, complex proposals for defense and civilian government agencies
- Analyze solicitations including evaluation notices to identify all requirements and criteria for proposal preparation and evaluation
- Create proposal outlines, compliance matrices, and proposal schedules and provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams including schedule management, compliance oversight, writing instructions, and team guidance and final production oversight
- Lead the development of compliant and compelling proposals that clearly describe our strengths and discriminators
- Partner with Capture Managers to develop key messages, finalize solutions, and analyze the competition
- Work collaboratively with BD, capture, and proposal teams, business partners, and operational organizations throughout the procurement cycle
- Help maintain and improve proposal tools and processes
- Participate in color team and compliance reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience managing and a successful track record of winning large (>$100M), complex Federal Government proposals
- An ownership mentality and active participation in developing winning proposals
- Proven ability to help develop and effectively incorporate key messages, themes, and solutions
- Understanding of the government procurement lifecycle from pre-to post-RFP phases
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills