Who you are
As Manager, Enterprise Solutions Proposal Development you will be responsible for leading or supporting preparation, writing, assembly and delivery of proposals and marketing collateral for the Occupier Services group. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Solutions Response Marketing, and working closely with marketing and solutions development professionals, this role is a key support position for the firm’s ability to attract and secure new corporate occupier clients.
What you bring
- Outstanding proficiency authoring written proposal content, with excellent ability to write and edit English grammar in detail.
- 3-5+ years experience in a proposal generation or marketing capacity supporting multiple team members.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, In-Design and desktop publishing/graphics software.
- Problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution – consistently on-time.
- Positive attitude and ability to take up authority in gaining support, approvals and input for creating winning proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal and group communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus skills and experience
- 2+ years experience in corporate services and/or commercial real estate industry is desired.
- BA Degree with a marketing/communication/business specialty is desired.
What success looks like
- You successfully prepare and produce best in class, customized, client specific information packages in response to RFI’s and RFP’s, proposals and other client deliverables.
- You have deep understanding of the Occupier Services business in the commercial real estate industry, the competitive landscape and Colliers’ value proposition, including working knowledge of all service lines.
- You lead and manage RFP and RFI responses, proposals, and other standard documents, facilitating necessary input from multiple business lines, offices and individuals globally.