Wanted: a Proposal Manager with 4-6 years experience managing large (+50M) complex proposals in the Federal Government marketplace.
As a Proposal Manager, you will:
- Provide critical support in protecting our country.
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Proposal Manager:
- Responsible for management of the entire proposal lifecycle, including participation in strategy development, development of the annotated outline, writing assignments, schedules, graphics coordination, color team reviews, editing/formatting, and submission of the proposal.
- Monitors status of proposal development related documents for completeness and compliance with RFP requirements.
- Analyzes government solicitations, identifies response requirements, and prepares unique, tailored, and detailed proposal response outlines, templates, and compliance matrices in compliance with government agency requirements.
- Must lead the writing teams and ensure proposal timelines are met.
- Will be the liaison with the capture manager on incorporating win themes into the proposal.
- Leads production phase to include final edits, obtaining approvals, and tracking final submission.
- Responsible for providing training to less experienced members of the writing team.
- Knowledge and experience with VPC a plus.