Westat is seeking a Proposal and Pricing Budget Specialist to join our team in developing cost and price estimates for proposals, and tracking and reporting costs for existing projects. The position will involve working with senior project staff in interpreting proposal requirements, estimating level of effort and other direct costs, coordinating with and receiving quotes from subcontractors and consultants, and revising estimates, and working with members of Westat’s Proposal Pricing and Editorial departments to prepare the finished cost proposal.
- Track monthly costs and hours and develop price quotes for contract modifications.
- Coordinate subcontractor and consultant invoices.
- Develop monthly project reports and quarterly cost projections and presenting to project directors.
- Support area staff in developing budgets for cost proposals.
- A high school diploma and 10 years of proposal and pricing budget experience with proposal government contracting experience is required.
- Experience writing Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) for government purchasing orders is required.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) is required.