Job Description :
Lockheed Martin is seeking a motivated and customer oriented Proposal Analyst Staff located in either Orlando, FL or Grand Prairie, TX to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced organization.
The Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Proposal Operations team provides support to strategic proposal efforts from multiple MFC lines of business responsible for designing, developing, producing and supporting precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries.
The candidate will report directly to the MFC Proposal Operations Manager. The candidate must successfully perform the following responsibilities.
Perform proposal lifecycle activities specializing in proposal production tasks to include, but not limited to:
• Working with all levels of the proposal team to develop and prepare high-quality, compliant proposals
• Coordinating with Capture and Proposal Managers to identify Proposal Operations proposal production personnel
• Performing configuration management system (i.e. Virtual Proposal System [VPS], Virtual Proposal Center [VPC], Privia) administrator, facilitator and user functions
• Reviewing and analyzing White Paper, RFI, DRFP, RFP, RFQ, Task Order requirements as it pertains to proposal formatting, graphics and timeline requirements
• Develops compliant proposal response templates and styles for printed and electronic copies of the proposal materials
• Providing desktop publishing services in accordance with proposal response schedule which includes formatting text and tables using approved styles and templates and importing graphics
• Working with Proposal Manager and proposal writers to conceptualize and develop graphics
• Create, refine and revise existing graphics from PowerPoints and handwritten notes
• Manages logistics and production of proposal hard copy working in close coordination with the Publishing department
• Leads proposal package reproduction and binding/packaging of all proposal versions
• Review final proposal package
• Adhering to proposal production schedules
• Participating in pre- and post-RFP release daily coordination calls
• Tracking and reporting status of proposal production efforts. Anticipate and identify potential issues to schedule and resources. Develop mitigation plan for potential issues.
Ensure the Orlando or Grand Prairie Proposal Center working spaces are well-maintained for capture and proposal teams. Daily oversight and maintenance of the Proposal Center tasks to include, but not limited to:
• Serving as primary point of contact with IT, Facilities, Procurement, Security and Publishing departments to keep the center functioning and responsive to Capture and Proposal team needs
• Coordinating with Facilities and Security departments to ensure proposal center is a comfortable environment for teams
• Scheduling Proposal Operations work space, and conference room usages
• Procuring supplies for Orlando or Grand Prairie Proposal Center
Supports special projects and completes other responsibilities association with the position as may be appropriate such as event planning, preparation of marketing or business development materials.
•Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign),
Graphics design background
Experience working competitive proposal development for US and foreign government competitive pursuits