The Finance team is responsible for all aspects of the corporate finance organization, including strategy, implementation, enterprise risk management and internal audit, treasury, tax, procurement and investor relations. These functional areas enable corporate profitability and success by ensuring cost savings and efficiencies, sound reporting of results and accurate forecasts.
The successful candidate will lead pricing strategies for RFP responses on Government and State & Local bids. They are senior consultants who work closely with price to win and the core pursuit team to devise strategies, tactics that result in a winning but compliant pricing bid.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals.
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of proposals.
- Develops schedules and identifies resources required to perform proposal review and production.
- Develops compliance matrices and insures client requirements of each solicitation are fully satisfied.
- Oversees the security and integrity of documentation.
- Controls access to proposal areas, and sensitive or proprietary materials.
- Conducts or participates in proposal reviews with management.
- May participate as a member of the contract negotiating team.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 10 years with PhD.