We are a leading property manager with a portfolio of more than 30,000 units of high-quality housing. We are now seeking a Property Manager to join our team in Toledo.
If you have knowledge of Visual Homes and Yardi software, this is a great opportunity to play a key role within a highly successful housing company with an excellent reputation.
We?ve been driving rejuvenation and regeneration projects since the 1970s and have made it our mission to make forgotten communities and urban spaces desirable places to live and work again. On top of this, we work to ensure that the people who are most in need of safe, secure housing, have access to it and are helped and enabled to get back on their feet and enjoy successful lives.
Our communities are sustainable, use modernconstruction techniques and are created in partnership with local authorities to ensure that residents are local people who need housing assistance. We work hard to make our communities great place to live and work and we try to put back into the local community as well by building schools, places to learn, playgrounds and facilities.
As the Property Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the financial, operational, staffing and budgetary aspects of our community in Toledo.
In this important operational role, you?ll process tax-credit certifications and other paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
A major element of your role will be to maintain strong relationships with residents, the community and city agencies.
Additionally, you will ensure that the property is operating in line with our policies and procedures, whilst making ensure that the management plan is adhered to.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Knowledge of Visual Homes and Yardi
- Knowledge of HUD regulation such as program eligibility criteria, forms, policies, and procedures
- The ability to assist with all aspects of recertification functions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interviewing skills
- A high level of IT literacy
- The ability to perform accurate mathematical computations
- Good spelling and grammar skills
- The ability to assist with all aspects of the recertification function
- A high school diploma or GED, ideally a college degree
Flexible and organized, as the Property Manager, you must be highly professional and respectful with excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills and the ability to work to deadlines. Tact and mature judgement are a must, as is a dependable nature, teamwork skills and integrity.