An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join our client, a successful property management business.
This is the ideal role for a motivated and proactive property manager with tax credit experience and an operations background to take on a challenging and important role within a rapidly expanding national company.
As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our client?s properties, based in Toledo. Specifically, you?ll manage all financial, operational, resident relations and budgetary aspects of the site.
You will ensure there is an effective management plan for the property in place and all staff clearly communicate with residents in a positive manner. The property must be operated in accordance with our client?s policies and procedures.
Part of your role will involve interviewing residents for eligibility and processing tax credit recertifications.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least three years?experience as a Property Manager
- Tax credit and public housing experience
- A strong operations background
- Experience of Yardi software
- Strong management, leasing and marketing skills
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with residents, the community and city agencies
- A high school diploma or GED
Self-motivated and committed, as the Property Manager, you must have superb communication, planning and leadership skills.
Ideally, you will have a social services background, but this is not essential.
Please note, our client is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of Property Manager, pleaseapply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Property Manager, Site Manager, Apartment Manager, Apartment Complex Manager, Property Portfolio Manager, Facilities Manager, Property and Facilities Manager, Block Manager, Building Manager, Property Operations Manager, Residential Property Manager, Commercial Property Manager, Community Manager.