Our people are our greatest asset at Boxer Property! We are searching for a San Diego area (zip code 92121) Property Manager - Leasing Representative.
The Property Manager-Leasing Representative (Commercial Offices) at Boxer Property is a dynamic leadership role in a critical department of a fast-growing company. This is a position for someone who thrives on new challenges every day, to lead sales and ensure the leasing team maximizes revenue, achieves results, provides superior customer service, and meets occupancy goals. This position is responsible for managing the salesmanship and leasing process, working closely with on-site staff and Marketing department, developing relationships with outside brokers and building energy and excitement on the leasing team, as well as overseeing all property management, maintenance construction/renovation, budget planning, expense review and control, collections and tenant relations of assigned properties
- The Property Manager is responsible for operational activities as assigned, including maintaining tenant satisfaction and overseeing all aspects of tenant management while assuring the HIGHEST possible standards of building maintenance and appearance.
- Rebid and tabulate service contracts and common area management.
- Develop well written tenant and vendor letters.
- Thoroughly review, understand, and analyze leases, billings, and expenses.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Maintain an accurate in depth knowledge of all aspects of the assigned properties; to include all vacancies, small tenancy, major tenants, and lease expirations.
- Effectively and continuously articulate the features and benefits of the properties to brokers and prospects directly, through meetings, presentations, real estate organizations, mailings, etc.
- Candidate must possess the ability to put together a comprehensive marketing plan which includes cold calling, door-to-door market research, market trends, and extensive knowledge of competing buildings and tenants.
- Inform supervisor of market conditions and marketplace feedback.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 3 years commercial leasing, sales and/ or management experience in office / retail / residential environment.
- Must have current Real Estate license (or be willing to obtain within an established time frame).
- Exceptional organizational skills are absolutely vital to this position.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to successfully maneuver within both corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
- Must have persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be familiar with local and regional Tenants.
- Ability to read and understand commercial lease documents.
- Computer literacy is a must especially Microsoft Excel and Word. Familiarity with Salesforce is desirable but not required.
- Ability to articulate and promote the real and potential benefits of a Class A type facility (over the phone and in person).