Property Manager - Affordable Housing
Less than 5 years experience • Real Estate
Reliant Reality Services, LLC is a real estate development company for the purpose of bringing revitalization and development to various neighborhoods in New York and other states by providing Affordable Housing with OVER 14,500 units. Reliant Reality Services is currently looking for a Property Manager to join their Team.
Job Description: We are looking for professional Property Managers to manage affordable housing property located in New York, NY. As a Property Manager, you will interact with tenants as you handle a variety of management issues, including collections, lease administration and complaints. You will also ensure proper and timely maintenance of the property itself via visual inspections and coordination with the maintenance staff.
- Conducting daily visual inspections of property
- Conducting daily arrears collections, including door knocks
- Being present during and overseeing the move out and move in process
- Inspecting all units prior to move-ins and after all move-outs
- Working in conjunction with maintenance staff
- Conducting annual unit inspections to ensure compliance with Tax Credit Regulatory standards
- Ensuring on-time collection and completion of all annual certifications
- Processing annual re-certification's
- Processing new move-in packages
- Preparing Section 8 packages for reviewing supervisor
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of property management, including experience with Section 8
- Previous supervisory experience
- Familiarity with affordable housing
- Experience managing maintenance staff
- Understanding of annual certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Yardi software experience a plus
- Experience working with unions is a plus
- High School diploma OR GED; Some college, preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Medical, dental, vision plan options available. This position is bonus eligible.
Reliant Realty Services, LLC (“RRS”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, RRS does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. RRS does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.