$200K — $250K *
Sales Practice Leader
The Sales Practice leader is responsible for helping to drive continuous profitable growth for their specific operation. The Sales Practice Leader is a key part of the Office/Region Leadership team and reports directly to the local Property Casualty Practice Leader.
· Execute and lead the USI Core processes of Hire, Get, Prep, Advance, Close and Keep.
· Meet and exceed top line revenue growth and Organic Growth on an annual and quarterly basis.
· Accountable for line of sight new and lost business forecasting for the current quarter.
· Strategize with Operations Manager to retain business year over year.
· Responsible for the ownership of pipeline management and at-risk accounts coaching producer behavior utilizing the USI Omni and Risk Assessments.
· Focus on recruiting, hiring and on boarding new producers capable of driving new revenues on an annualized basis.
· Train all new producers on the USI ONE Advantage and messaging issues/USI Solutions the financial impact and sample case studies specific to each prospect using such tools as the OMNI and the 4x4 sales execution.
· Lead and execute effective Engagement Platform sessions on a weekly basis for both new and established producers.
· Create positive synergy within practice to encourage cross-selling.
· Develop internal resources / experts to assist all producers in closing business.
· Work with Operations Manager to enhance Value Proposition, Stewardship process and Account Management services.
· Drive consistent and predictable long term profitable new client relationships.
· Responsible for distribution of prospects to producers by working with both the local CRM Champion supported by the USI Data Integrity Team.
· Assist in developing sales and marketing strategies along with communications to optimize USI’s position in the marketplace.
· Positively and proactively represent USI in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events following USI National Strategy and graphic standards.
· Work collaboratively to maximize results in all markets.
· Develop positive carrier relationships with oversight of override and contingent programs.
· Drive utilization and keep current all prospecting and relationship building opportunities within the company’s sales force automation system (CRM).
Key Performance Metrics:
· Simple Net New (SNN): New business exceeds lost business
· Direct contribution margins (controllable within the practice)
· Organic revenue growth (net of rate, exposure and acquisitions changes)
· Execution of USI One model
· Recruiting, hiring and development of team
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 15+ years in the Insurance industry including extensive experience in the insurance brokerage business
· Demonstrated leadership ability and experience with ability to build trust and work in a collaborative environment; minimum of 3 years of experience in Property & Casualty and risk management business
· Ability and gravitas to work with senior level producers effectively
· Strong technical understanding and grasp of Property & Casualty and risk management business
· A deep understanding of the entire sales and client service process
· Proven track record for meeting or exceeding revenue targets
· A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to interacting with prospects, clients and associates
· Ability to interact with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
· Strong visibility within the Property & Casualty community
· Highly developed organization and time management skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Strong written and verbal communications
· High level of energy and personal drive; goal oriented
Valid through: 8/26/2020
$130K — $170K + + bonus + benefits