Role : Property Assessment Functional Consultant
Location : West Coast (CA)
Duration : Full-Time
Primary Skills : Property Assessment and California Property Tax
Evaluation, Microsoft Office Suite and Data Analysis Tools like SQL
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
Work as a Functional Subject Matter Expert on Property Assessment and Tax Evaluation. Person will work as a functional consultant to work with client for implementation of end to end software solution for Property Assessment and Property Tax Evaluation. Work also involve working with Business Analysts and Developers to define the requirements of the software solution. Work with Data Architects to define Data Requirements for the solution.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
· 10+ years’ experience in property assessment domain
· Associate or higher degree in Accounting or Business
· Experience with California property tax evaluation
· Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
· Experience with requirements definition of software development
· Experienceworking with geographically dispersed teams.
· Experience in Data analysis tools like SQL
Questions to Answers:
Q: Does this candidate need to have experienceworking with commercial or resident property?
Answer: Yes!! At least 10+ years.
Q: Is this new development or existing development that they need to have experience with?
Yes, as an assessor, if they have dealt will all combinations, that will be an advantage. They don't need to have software development experience.