FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Promotions Manager to join the FanDuel Sportsbook team. The Sportsbook Promotions Manager will oversee all customer promotions for the FanDuel Sportsbook throughout the U.S., generating creative ideas, managing the annual calendar, and executing promotions. This role represents an exciting opportunity to shape the Sportsbook customer experience, and establish FanDuel as the market leader in a new and massive industry.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Commercial to develop KPIs, forecasts, and reporting for all Promotions
- Lead monthly planning process for promotions across multiple stakeholders, including idea generation and budgeting
- Oversee Promotion execution, including creative development, execution across all marketing channels (paid, owned, PR, social), and customer support
- Drive post-campaign activities, including campaign analysis and social/PR coverage
- Evolve the Promotions strategy as we generate learnings and enter new markets
- Support on-site activations at our retail and partner locations
- Liaise with colleagues in other business units and at global headquarters to share and implement best practices
- Provide mentorship and development opportunities to junior members of the CRM team
Who we’re looking for
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop omni-channel marketing campaigns and innovative promotions
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, and ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Customer-centric mindset; able to articulate FanDuel’s value proposition and use it to build a lasting relationship between our customers and our brand
- Data driven; ability to bring strong analytical rigor to decision-making
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to drive both strategy and execution
- 2+ years experience in Sportsbook promotions required
- 5+ years experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.