Responsible for overseeing and designing promotional programs.
- Manage daily promotional efforts and oversee writers/producers, coordinators and interns.
- Coordinate all "outside media" efforts including radio, print and/or related support materials required by news, sales and other sources.
- Develop strategic plans for on-air promotion based on research and / or direction from creative services.
- Write, produce and edit promotional spots.
- Review all daily topical promotions and attend meetings as needed.
- Review logs on a daily basis: fill as needed.
- Work closely with designers in developing branding efforts related to brand look and feel.
- Coordinate staff for promotion events in community.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by management.
Education & Experience/Certifications