- Create and execute promotional events and contests within departmental budget
- Coordinate the stations’ involvement in national promotions including Nash Next and neXt-2-rock
- Graphic design for in-house promotional needs
- Negotiate and purchase collateral and other promotional items
- Develop strategic relationships with entertainment and event venues to benefit the stations
- Work with local charities to the mutual benefit of the community, the charity and the stations
- Recruit, train and supervise the promotions internship program
- Coordinate and draft sales and station promotions from conception to facilitation
- Contests, giveaways, station websites and on-site events and appearances including paid client events and charity endeavors
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of applicable FCC rules and regulations
- Understanding of stations’ programming strategies
- Social media expertise
- Computer literacy in Adobe Photoshop Suite, HTML, Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Media Span and Promo Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing social media in a business environment
- Graphic design skills, video editing experience is a plus
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing projects
- Ability to interact with management, staff at all levels, listeners, and station advertisers.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Must possess valid state driver’s license
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.