Reporting to the Supervisor, Operational Optimization, the incumbent plays a key role in the takeover process for new contracts, is responsible for implementing the CMMS tool on site, and ensures implementation of all operational processes in cooperation with the site manager. The incumbent serves as an expert on operational processes for Facility Management, supports and advises department heads and site managers as well as their teams on equipment maintenance and management processes.
• As part of a new takeover, analyse the contract requirements, identify the required functions, and produce the technical specifications documents to be used for configuring a new contract in CMMS.
• Develop the specific operational processes for new clients in connection with CMMS (including service requests, maintenance, performance indicators, reports and links with billing), especially for public–private partnership (PPP) contracts.
• Within the project optimization team, coordinate implementation of the CMMS tool for new contracts.
• Take responsibility for new contract tests configured in CMMS before delivery to internal and external clients.
• Participate actively in implementing quality processes during start-up of new sites.
• Participate in developing and updating CMMS procedures, instructions and training documents.
• Provide training on CMMS operational and use processes.
• Optimize processes, development of working tools and change management.
• Facilitate information sessions for CMMS users and gather current and future needs.
• Perform any other related duties requested by the immediate superior.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education;
• At least five (5) years’ relevant experience;
• Project management experience;
• Sound knowledge of building mechanics;
• Sound knowledge of Facility Management processes;
• Mastery of MS Office, MS Project and Visio software;
• Complete mastery of spoken and written French and English;
• Able to pass security clearances for access to secure sites or managing employees in other countries;
• Valid driver’s licence
• Able to travel to various sites in Canada and abroad.
• Collaboration and teamwork ;
• Leadership, ability to motivate and mobilize ;
• Ability to work without direct supervision ;
• Organizational and prioritization skills ;
• Analytical and synthesis skills ;
• Thoroughness and discipline ;
• Focus on client service, courtesy, professional appearance ;
• Recognized ability in interpersonal relations and smooth communications with various reporting levels.
• Knowledge of Facility Management processes under a P3 contract ;
• Knowledge of CMMS software (Maximo / Planon).