Serving as a critical conduit between sales and production, the Project Supervisor is responsible for a successful client onboarding process and ensuring a favorable client experience. Multiple internal and external points of contact, variable project scoping requirements, disparate project deadlines, shifting client expectations, and competing motivations all serve to undermine a cohesive project lifecycle. This position is responsible for an efficient project synchronization effort that relies on standardization without sacrificing a tailored/customizable client outcome
- Be the in-house guru for our CRM & ERP systems. Create projects, assign resources to projects, monitor the status of projects, and run reports.
- Work closely with professional services staff and finance to ensure timely report deliverables and accurate invoicing of our clients pursuant to contract terms.
- Work with our clients to: schedule projects, maintain clear and open communications as necessary during project engagements, obtain project related documentation from the client, and schedulereport delivery.
- Work with clients and staff when project schedules need alteration, to ensure smooth management of any changes to the production schedule.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure our clients experience a smooth transition from the sales team to the professional services team; and to ensure client satisfaction with the work performed.
- Serve as primary communication point between sales and Professional Services to ensure project expectations are understood and regular updates are delivered throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain and improve internal/external project standards for consistency while allowing for flexible exceptions where warranted.
- In conjunction with the Account Management team, serve as point of escalation for dispute resolution purposes.
- Key contributor in the development of bundled project engagements that are fulfilled in a concurrent or sequential fashion.
- Professional, responsible, dedicated, friendly, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic, and detail oriented
- 5+ years’ work experience in a related position
- Experience using ERP and CRM platforms; NetSuite and OpenAir experience a plus.
- Proven experience working in a client facing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enjoys working in multi-disciplinary team environments
- High technical aptitude
- Well-organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Appreciation for confidentiality
- A commitment to excellence
- Desire to be part of a great team
Requisition Number: 45-19-041