5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Responsible for the coordination and supervision of planned Industrial Services projects within the region, including health & safety, reporting, planning, operations, and some sales and marketing with limited profit and loss accountability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee small to mid-level industrial cleaning projects with minimal oversight
- Ensure health and safety compliance with NRC policies on all assigned projects
- Ensure total customer satisfaction on all jobs
- Proficient in the completion of all job-specific, employee related NRC paper work including Timesheets, Daily Work Reports and Daily Tailgate Safety Meeting Forms. Correct completion of Driver’s Logs and Notes/Incident Action Logbook. Correct completion of Hazardous Waste Manifests, Health and Safety Forms, Job Start Forms and Client Summary of Event Forms as required
- Assist as necessary with the routine assessment, performance, operation, and maintenance of Industrial Services equipment, including but not limited to: Hydroblasting, pressure washing and vacuum equipment.
- Start to finish initiation and closing of project opportunities.
- Responsible for timely execution of company correspondence, documentation, forms, cost accounting and invoicing of assigned projects within company guidelines.
- Mentor personnel in technical response techniques, subcontractor selection and procurement, project scoping, scheduling and cost, and regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of project estimates, bids and proposals with oversight from PMs/OM
- Working knowledge of all environmental and industrial services and budget expectations.
- Rotating “on-call” emergency response supervisor required 24hr/7days per week.
- Take corrective measures as directed by management in reviewing on-going performance results to targets.
- Foster a cooperative and harmonious working climate to maximize employee morale and productivity.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of project progress. Reports all problems or unusual matters of significance and recommends course of action taken to address them.
- Operate extremely high pressured water blast equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.).
- Read works orders and collects all basic equipment to perform tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years directly related experience in the Environmental/Industrial Services industry.
- Knowledge of contract development, management of industrial cleaning services, including but not limited to, hydroblasting, tank cleaning, vacuum services etc.
- Current OSHA, DOT and EPA Training Certificates.
- 8 Hour OSHA Supervisor Certification.
- Knowledge of equipment operation or experience preferred. (one or the other or combination)
- Familiarity and efficient operation of industrial services related equipment including vacuum trucks, hydroblasters, pressure washers, pumps etc.
- Supervisory and employee relations skills with the ability to coach/mentor and develop staff fostering a harmonious working environment.
- Ability to meet timelines and be proficient in the completion of all project and administrative related activities.
- Ability to maintain adequate business documentation, agency/client communications and identify, record, and communicate both written and verbal critical business information to superiors in an effective manner.
- Computer literacy.
- Supervising, coaching and developing staff.