Project Supervisor - Cathodic Protection
5 - 7 years experience • Diversified Industrial
Based on qualifications plus bonus, a career path to future professional growth opportunities, Health, Medical, Vision, Group Term Life benefits, 401(k) plan, Vacation and daily Per Diem while traveling.
Search For: NACE CP Level I, cathodic protection systems, well ground beds, trenching, shoring.
Position Title Project Supervisor - Cathodic Protection - OH #3759
Location Dennison Ohio
CATHODIC PROTECTION PROJECT SUPERVISOR
Company is seeking an experienced Project Supervisor with a background and experience in the installation of cathodic protection systems.
Responsibilitiesassociated with the position include the following:
* Technical knowledge and experience with respect to the installation of cathodic protection systems including conventional and deep well ground beds.
* Ability to lead and manage construction crews and work productively and profitably.
* Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, Company employees, on site inspectors and others.
* Effective supervision of crew members resulting in a safe work environment, increased productivity and a quality work product.
* A strong advocate and manager of the Company Safety Program communicating the importance of employee safety, the BBS program and other Company safety initiatives to ensure its success. Meaningful participation and leadership as a member of Company's Safety Committee.
* Ability to effectively train and mentor crew members including but not limited to developing skills related to safety, quality, productivity and management.
* Management skills needed to effectively direct and manage projects to ensure crews consistently follow approach to work and quality as well as completing required documentation for a project and ensuring that office personnel receive required time reports, inspection documentation, daily sheets, credit card receipts and other information to close out a project and invoice the customer.
* Ability to function as a Quality Manager.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
* NACE CP Level I certification required.
* 5 to 10 years' experience managing and supervising the installation of cathodic protection systems including conventional and deep well ground beds.
* Knowledge of safe and proper trenching and shoring techniques.
* Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week if necessary including occasional weekend travel.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. NACE CP Level I certification required.
2. 5 + years of experience managing and supervising the installation of cathodic protection systems including conventional and deep well ground beds.
3. Knowledge of safe and proper trenching and shoring techniques.
4. Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week if necessary including occasional weekend travel.
5. Base salary expectations.