In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the direction and daily supervision of all jobsite field personnel on assigned water and wastewater treatment plant and line work construction projects.
- Monitor the project so that a safe work place is being maintained and safety policy is administered
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
- Short-term scheduling including manpower and equipment resources
- Coordination of permit and regulatory inspections
- Field document control including daily reports
- Progress photographs
- Material handling (receiving, and inventory, storage, spare parts)
- Subcontract coordination
- Jobsite hiring as required
- As-Built drawings
- Participate in post construction review
- Small tool management
- Knowledge of contract documents
- Jobsite security
- Completion of every project within time and budget
- Accurate and timely quantity reporting and time keeping
- Identify and communicate all changes in scope to Project Manager
- Maintain a clean and orderly jobsite
- Ten (10) years in supervising projects in the water or wastewater industry.
- Appropriate supervisory experience.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Current training as Competent Person in Trenching, Scaffolds, Rigging, Confined Space, and Fall Protection.
- Current in OSHA 10 hour, First Aid & CPR, SWPPP Inspector, silica, Risk Management, and Accident training.
- History of successful completion of multi-million dollar projects.