Designs, develops, implements and/or maintains programs and/or systems that can have a long term impact across entire division. Leads skilled/professional teams in planning, coordinating and conducting highly complex, major projects. Responsible for interpreting and/or recommending policy, evaluating existing methods/processes and developing/approving new procedures/plans that are most cost effective. Typically works under normal office conditions where required to sit for extended periods of time. Regularly spend significant amounts of time working in front of computer terminal.
- Analyzes strategic needs as well as general requirements and designs specifications required to meet division, and occasionally, Corporate, immediate and long term needs. Develops specifications, implements and maintains programs and/or systems.
- Reviews and interprets highly complex reports and/or data and provides analyses, summaries and resulting action plans. Employs new concepts that significantly impact important problems/issues.
- Leads skilled and professional teams in planning, coordinating and/or conducting highly complex projects or project segments that typically have division wide (and occasionally Corporate wide) long range impact.
- Exchanges information and resolves issues with senior and executive level staff inside and outside the Company over a variety of program/projectrelated issues.
- Provides advice and counsel with regard to technical and/or specialized knowledge to all levels of employees across division.
- Analyzes/reviews current practices/procedures and makes/approves appropriate changes.
- Maintains records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Ensures projects are completed in most cost effective, accurate, timely manner.
Greene, NY - Building 1-G1
Requires general business knowledge as would typically be acquired in a Bachelor's degree. Eight (8) or more years of experience in specialized (typically technical) field is required. Project management experience is also required.