Cherry Hill, NJ
Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 296 days ago
The Project Specialist III coordinates projects in support of Company or department activities. Handles project details and assists others with more complex aspects of projects.
• Initiates and champions new projects based on personal knowledge of industry and Company; evaluates various alternatives based on extensive research and information and provides analysis of recommendations as needed; meets with department and other Company management as needed to gain approvals.
• May supervise staff as directed; assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• Seeks help from management usually only with largest, most complex projects, typically during the project planning stage.
• Manages self (and/or) team’s controllable expenses to designated budget.
• Participates in evaluating effectiveness of projects after implementation; receives feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, passes information to others as necessary and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Provides input to department policies and procedures and ensures their proper implementation; ensures that area’s activities comply with any applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ Years of related experience
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, develop, lead and execute projects.
• Proven ability to gather information and recommend solutions.
• Excellent process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Effective presentation and influencing skills.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong PC Skills